iPhone 6 Plus Versus A 50 Cal

Wow that Sapphire screen didn't hold up as well as we all thought it would......

wait.:p

man talk about hitting it perfectly. Its hard enough to keep the bullet or the object from moving long enough to slice it perfectly in half but damn, he did!

It makes me wonder what would happen if we find a phone would actually stop a .50?

pause at 34 seconds, phone was already broke. lame

I heard someone say the iPhone 6 is so well designed that it can withstand a direct .45 ACP hit

pause at 34 seconds, phone was already broke. lame

Guess you have not seen every many of his videos and seen what goes on before they are actually brought to their death by whatever is coming out the other side of a gun barrel.

Meh. This has lost it's entertainment value for me. Video quality is superb, however.

I watch all of these that you post. Yea, they get a little old. Until that bullet screams through the air and demolishes that phone. The build up I usually can FF a bit. To get to the good stuff.

They should try the old Nokia phone. Probably get stopped by the US Government, though. World safety and all that. Those things were tough. Like splitting the atom, but on a much larger scale.

Here's a question: Who's more of a "douche"? Him, for destroying perfectly good iPhone, or the skinny-jean wearing hipster waiting for one in line for 24+ hrs???? Fine line again....:cool:

Or my wife for taking a sip of my scotch, not liking it and spitting it back into the glass? WTF? Who does that?!

He puts the things he shoots through a completely meaningless, yet totally satisfying, torture test before he shoots them.

lol so you are saying that before he shoots a phone he weakens it? That is pretty stupid, we want to see a brand new virgin phone being frivolously wasted, not some damaged product. I repeat lame.

This guy makes a shitload of money from the clicks you cheap thrill junkies give him so he can waste some of his income on blowing up $700 hardware. First world problems right?

Also, 90% of the responses in this thread were expected and on cue.

Back