Shadow Warrior Demo On Steam

Just finished the whole game a few days ago.
VERY NICE!
LMFAO during the intro since I have that song.

I finished this game awhile back, pretty good game. I used the sword as much as I could.

Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now. I can't remember why I skipped it but will definitely buy if it's as good as you guys say. 6.24 euro seems an ok price.

Brought a tear to my eye... Still just as funny. To this day, I still remember the 1997 one:

"Burn baby burn, flames a gettin' higher!" (asian accent).

This game was a great followup to Duke Nuke'm Forever back in the day, glad to see it is coming back and looking far better than Duke did.

I loved the original back in the day. I'm going have to check this out!

Who wantsa da Wang?

Nice, I have been wondering about picking this game up...will check out the demo for sure.

This has been sitting in my backlog for a little while, had some performance issues when it came out which stopped me from playing it but I fired it up recently and it was smooth as butter (dunno if it was the game or an Nvidia driver problem).

Loved the original - and this one was a lot of fun to play... probably one of the 'funner' ones in the past year imho :) and I think it's worth playing on the hardest difficulty first time through hehehe

Tried that demo for 15 minutes and bought it, I know what i'll be playing this weekend.

AHHH! This demo was awesome! I thought the full game had a deal of 9.99 through today? NO? CRAP? what did I miss! 39 seems a bit steep!

Back