Nestle Confirms October Release for Android KitKat

Man in my late teens to mid 20s, I used to devour those KitKat chunkies like no tomorrow. My metabolism was still pretty good back then :p Not so much anymore. I don't really like chocolates all too much anymore, which is a good thing I suppose.

It's a trend. First stadiums, now everything else.

Plans in the making:

Chevrolet's new giant SUV = The Win8. All the controls are moved to odd locations, the steering wheel is now a stick coming up from the floor. But it does start quickly.

Charmin's new TP = Burrito Grande brand from Dell Taco.

Disney Kids DVD's = Branded as Trojan Films.

etc ...

Kitkat is actually licensed here in the US by Hersey. It's a foreign product, Swiss, from a company called Nestlé S.A. Here in the US we only see a few different versions of Kitkat. But in Europe and especially Japan there are literally dozens and dozens of Kitkat flavors.

I've personally had peanut butter, milk, strawberry, green tea, hazelnut and maybe a dozen others I cannot think of at the moment.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=grocery&field-keywords=kitkat

Clearly the product tie in is great for both Android and Nestlé but I wouldn't be surprised if the main focus of this marketing was for the whole of Europe.

I love my Android phone.

HTC is coming out with a really bad ass, 5.9 phone I might get that is shipping with Kitkat. I think it's called the HTC One Max.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
heh I bought a big family bag of mini-kitkat's from walmart the other day (damn you halloween candy isle)

Yeah I ate the whole thing by myself in less than 2 days -- still not a fatty (6'1, 205lbs, sexy as hell)

heh I bought a big family bag of mini-kitkat's from walmart the other day (damn you halloween candy isle)

Yeah I ate the whole thing by myself in less than 2 days -- still not a fatty (6'1, 205lbs, sexy as hell)

Those and the Easter candy aisle are the devil.

I'm anxious for this, I want to buy one just because they look pretty damn cool.

I may go out and eat like 50 today, thanks Domo...

Back