Galaxy On Display At Computex 2013

HardOCP News

[H] News
This Chinese computer hardware site has a bunch of pictures of Galaxy's Computex booth posted today. The site isn't in English but the pictures are universal. These shots of the Galaxy GTX 770 SOC White, GTX 780 SOC and the GTX 780 Twin Fan are rather tasty. :cool:

If these can't take full cover waterblocks/backplates, then i'm never buying galaxy again.

Waiting to see specs/availability on that GTX 780 SOC... should be a nice jump from my 580!

Are we going to see any real creative 780s? I mean something with voltage adjustment, basically. Aftermarket fans don't really excite me unless we can leverage the better cooling.

I want that 780 SOC! Hard better review that thing and i hope it comes with a back plate to help with that huge cooler.

Cool Products. I'm definitely curious about that shark shaped card in one of the pictures. I don't know what it is, but I'll take one in every color!

I had three of their GTX 580 cards with the windforce fans. They were good cards for single solutions. For a SLI configuration, they generate too much heat inside the case. I have a Silverstone Fortress case. It moves a ton of air. I had to replace one of the card due to overheating (Gigabytes horrible RMA would not replace it, they said they could not find anything wrong with it). They kept too much heat in the case. Now I have two EVGA 680 cards with the blower fans. The case is much cooler. I can even keep my case fans on low. Now my setup is virtually silent.

I had three of their GTX 580 cards with the windforce fans. They were good cards for single solutions. For a SLI configuration, they generate too much heat inside the case. I have a Silverstone Fortress case. It moves a ton of air. I had to replace one of the card due to overheating (Gigabytes horrible RMA would not replace it, they said they could not find anything wrong with it). They kept too much heat in the case. Now I have two EVGA 680 cards with the blower fans. The case is much cooler. I can even keep my case fans on low. Now my setup is virtually silent.

Why complain about Gigabyte in a Galaxy thread???

Fan layout of the Windforce is just like the Galaxy cards.

Great for single cards, horrible for sli

I would disagree, I ran 2 Sapphire 7970 dual-x cards in crossfire and had zero problems with heat. Also ran 2 GTX 570 Galaxy G cards in SLI and no problems there either. Its all about case airflow.

Back