MWE Lab's New Budget $6k Computer Chair

For 6 grand, you'd think it would have a better monitor mounting system. One 30'' monitor or three 24''s, seems pretty weak for 6000 bucks.

I'll be honest I'd buy the 50k one if I was rollin' in the millions. It's just a fucking nerdgasm.

I don't know, I think it looks great. $6k doesn't seem too bad, but it's still out of my league.

I'm not going to lie, if i could mount 3 30 inch monitors to it i would cave right now

Just from the pics I foresee a lack of space for my Nostromo + Keyboard...I'm out.

As far as 40-year-old virgin territory, I find that my non-techie friends have their minds boggled by simple stuff like the size of a full tower case ("What is that?!"), and the reactions have only gotten better/worse since I switched to a tech bench; I could only imagine how they'd react to seeing something like this, haha. Probably visible fear mixed with disbelief.

It's real nice looking, but not too practical for my use. I need desk space to go with it. Still, if I were a single guy with a good job looking for a 'look at me' desk, that'd be it. Well..... Maybe not. I'd probably go for a moving one designed for flight simulator....

Still, I wouldn't turn it down. That's a pretty cool desk.

Mr. Garrison already invented it:

southparktheentity.jpg

That kind of money, and it comes with Bose speakers? That's rather weak. I also agree with the complaints about the monitor mounts. I don't have any issues with extremely expensive products on principle, but if you're going to charge that much, you'd better get all the details right.

Chair and monitors without a desk.. incredible, I had no idea they could do this these days.

Think I am just going to wait for the suspended full body suit - wireless gigabit directly to the cortical receiver. Wife is going to hate it.

Wow only 6k? I'll take one for the office and one for the living room!

right?

unlikely anybody that is purchasing that thing is getting laid hah

Actually given what it costs, anyone that can afford one of these is definitely getting laid by someone far hotter than you or I are. Money talks.

I need to win the lottery, I would love one of these.

The Emperor 1510 has been availble for at least a year now. Old news.

Back