What Would 10k iPhones as Dominoes Look Like?

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
What could you possibly do with 10K iPhones in one place other than use them in clever domino effect layout? Look closely at the video and see if you can tell if it is real or not. Either way, it’s a good advertising gimmick for Apple.

I thought it meant $10k of iphones, I was expecting to see a domino effect with about 11 of them. :p That was pretty cool.

That elevator was awesome, it looked so futuristic.

Look closely to see if it's real? They tell you that it's fake in the video description. It's an advertising concept.

Cool video though.

Yeah there's no way I'm buying that as real, while I'm sure you could make them fall like dominos, no way that elevator trick is going to work, anyone ever be in an elevator where it didn't shutter or jerk when it accelerates initially?

Plus what's an iPhone cost? $300-600 depending upon model, etc.. w/out contract... 3 million in iPhones? riiiiight.

Good advertising gimmick indeed, so many phones to look like everybody else with.

Japan's got the right idea with cell-phone straps and screw phones that don't have those. That means you, Samsung.

Only good use for an iPhone that I have seen.

MrLonghair, WTH is a cell-phone strap?

it says in the video its fake... it's from an animation company?

yea, I guess I could've read the friggin title of the video, lol... definitely not as impressed it being fake... not surprised though

Back