Google Glass Lampooned By Conan O'Brien

I can't wait for Google Glass, that way I can tell people's power levels....I hope no one has one over 9000....

I can't wait for Google Glass, that way I can tell people's power levels....I hope no one has one over 9000....

That made me laugh so hard.

The thought that there'll be two people at comic-con or similar event cosplaying to be Vegeta and Goku charging up for the equivalent of three or so episodes is going to be funny. And, you'll see some lackey in the background adjusting his Google Glass going, "That guy's power is rising tremendously! It's over 9000!" :D

Anyone else think the logo looks like they are emphasizing the "A" so it reads like "GL Ass"... what's GL stand for? Good Lookin'?

Girl Logic:
Buys pants with writing on the butt or straps a camera to her butt...
gets mad people look at her butt.

Video seemed directed and edited to me. She's most likely an actress.

Not really amazing ass, too. Kind of big for my taste. Look at her legs wow...

Not fair! They were obviously staring at the fact that there was a camera on her ass. I will admit that would have looked at her ass, butt (pun intended) not stare for that long unless it was an epic one, which hers isn't.

I'm not sure how realistic your standards are, even the Son of God took a moment to admire this one. And his dad like, makes them and stuff, so he could have any one that he could think of.

Seriously though, not sure why anyone feels the need to "rate" her ass anyway, you never get a clean look at it. The only time you see it is through a fisheye capturing a reflection in a mirror from across the room. Virgins turn into keyboard warriors over the dumbest shit sometimes. Go be a judge for "Next Top Model" with your boyfriend or something, leave the assessing and fapping to the pros like me.

I like thin girls, go fuck your american whales :D

Not fair! They were obviously staring at the fact that there was a camera on her ass. I will admit that would have looked at her ass, butt (pun intended) not stare for that long unless it was an epic one, which hers isn't.

I think its very nice but remember they slow mo'ed everyone they caught, so the action was looked much longer then it was. and the camera was not that noticeable, unless your looking

:D

Back