Fake Facebook Lottery Winner Suckers Thousands

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The latest Facebook scam for getting likes from a post brings to mind the commercial where the wide-eyed girl states “That’s not a real puppy”. Well, welcome to the real world and that wasn’t a real winning lottery ticket either….suckers. Facebook faithful, you gotta love ‘em. :D

Of course, Daniels isn't the only Facebook user getting into the fun. As seems to be the case whenever the large potential payouts starts hitting the news with a fervor, there are plenty of Facebook users who decided to do the ol', "like or comment on this and I'll split my winnings with you" routine.

Same. Sheeple will be sheeple.

and people who use that word will be idiots. :rolleyes:

honestly, any time anyone posts one of those lottery things, even if it's a news outlet or something fairly reputable, i still roll my eyes, because of the odds of these things.

I shared it. Looking at it I was skeptical. Searching google to find the actual winning numbers to see if they matched those in his picture would have taken more time than just sharing the picture itself.

We didnt get "fooled" or "scammed". We didnt LOSE anything.

Looking at his picture now it has 1.2million shares. Being the one person he woulda picked is still better odds than winning the lottery itself.

Cool that it went viral, when I first saw it he had 300k shares. He didn't even monetize it, he could have gotten so many people to fill out zip submits!

Easy spot as fake, lotto numbers go in order on the ticket.

I don't play enough to really know this for sure but I know when they list the numbers, they are out of order, numbers are listed in order of pulled.

So yea, that could be an easy check.

366662-facebook-and-the-lottery.jpg

Seems legit.

I deleted my facebook account because it was nothing but stupid crap. Now I get to read about it on news sites!

Whenever there is something about winning money or whatever, its most likely a fake. I can't believe how stupid some people would actually fall for this shit. Personally I never pay attention to them, because its a scam.

I deleted my facebook account because it was nothing but stupid crap. Now I get to read about it on news sites!
Nome of the adjectives in this post accurately describe the 2 seconds of time used to share this picture.

Something I don't understand about FB. Every now and then someone posts something that says "Like this picture to see something amazing happen!"

We all know that nothing will happen but tens of thousands of people will like it.

What's the motivation behind this? Does the OP get paid per like?

I shared it. Looking at it I was skeptical. Searching google to find the actual winning numbers to see if they matched those in his picture would have taken more time than just sharing the picture itself.

We didnt get "fooled" or "scammed". We didnt LOSE anything.

Looking at his picture now it has 1.2million shares. Being the one person he woulda picked is still better odds than winning the lottery itself.

Yeah, you got fooled. Don't try and pretend otherwise.

Something I don't understand about FB. Every now and then someone posts something that says "Like this picture to see something amazing happen!"

We all know that nothing will happen but tens of thousands of people will like it.

What's the motivation behind this? Does the OP get paid per like?

I have no idea why people do that. It is so fuckn ridiculous. I have a feeling it has something to do with:

This is why I deleted my FB account about a year ago. Might as well be reddit lite for dumber and socially starved people.

Back