Taliban Official's Email Blunder Leaks 400+ Contacts

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Some days it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed. We’ve all almost done this and I’m sure some already have, but to make a mistake of this magnitude especially being targeted as a terrorist group, makes for a bad day all the way around. A simple flick of the finger and 400 Taliban contacts are put out in the wild. Merry Christmas Intelligence Community. :D

Anyone in the bulk email business should know never to mix up cc: ("carbon copy") and bcc: ("blind carbon copy") – especially if the materials you're sending out are Taliban press releases.

These guys are still around? I thought we would have moved onto some better class of "bad guy du jour" by now.

These guys are still around? I thought we would have moved onto some better class of "bad guy du jour" by now.
The Taliban has a navy, right? I mean, why would we be investing billions of dollar in exotic railguns and gauss rifle systems for an enemy that had no naval presence? Or perhaps that's all stuff for an "enemy to be named later"?

The Taliban has a navy, right? I mean, why would we be investing billions of dollar in exotic railguns and gauss rifle systems for an enemy that had no naval presence? Or perhaps that's all stuff for an "enemy to be named later"?

Make love, not war, man. Or something.

why would we be investing billions of dollar in exotic railguns and gauss rifle systems for an enemy that had no naval presence? [/I]?

To see how many hdd's and ipads it can shoot through with one shot on the front page

This would be great news except for the fact that this joke of a president will do nothing except spread disinformation since he can't actually act against his 400+ brothers (as in the Islam brotherhood). :mad:

I want a super gravity gun damn it.

This would be great news except for the fact that this joke of a president will do nothing except spread disinformation since he can't actually act against his 400+ brothers (as in the Islam brotherhood). :mad:

7 posts until politics. Good job.

They're just planning ahead for the space navy. Propellant-less projectile weapons are far more practical in space. They allow you to carry a lot more rounds than projectiles that have to be launched with 3-5x their volume of chemical propellant.

The same thing happened with the [H] Secret Santa this year. Maybe they are the same person!

I was laughing in tears reading this. Looks like the CIA, NSA, FBI, MI6 and Interpol will be rubbing their hands together in glee at the thought.

He's assassinated more people than Bush.

Wouldn't this be an excellent way to eliminate your competitors ... you leak an email like it is going to your operatives but use the addresses of all your competitors ... you could go to the top of the food chain in one fell swoop ;)

Only because he runs his mouth about it. Bush allowed the military to opperate like it was hunting season! Obozo only authorizes what he feels he can capitolize on politictly.

7 posts until politics. Good job.
Eh, someone had to do it, this time it was me. :p

And since these terrorists have a political motive (Islam is a form of gov't disguised as religion), it's not a stretch to say that it's in line with the topic.

No, he's just had more national security "leaks", and those "leaks" just always seem to bump him up in the polls a bit.

About the only way his administration has been transparent.

So what the article is saying is that the CIA really did train the Taliban, apparently on how to use a computer as well.

Only because he runs his mouth about it. Bush allowed the military to opperate like it was hunting season! Obozo only authorizes what he feels he can capitolize on politictly.

"When Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Prize in December 2009, he had authorized more drone strikes than George W. Bush had approved during his entire presidency. By his third year in office, Obama had approved the killings of twice as many suspected terrorists as had ever been imprisoned in Guantánamo Bay." --http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/05/27/drones-the-silent-killers.html

lulz,get this guy a comedy special

are you saying that allowing "the military to opperate like it was hunting season" was a good thing? jebus help us. and who still calls obama a muslim? thats as old and as ignorant as asking for his birth certificate. this thread is making me sad for humanity.

Back