Battlefield 3: Armored Kill DLC Debuts in September

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
According to the DICE official schedule, Battlefield 3: Armored Kill DLC will be available for PS3 premium subscribers on September 4th complete with a new array of weaponry and a new game mode. The remaining platforms will be released for play in increments over the next few weeks.

lFf1l.gif

Ummm...did I read 'PS3' in the description? Has [H] turned over a new leaf or something?

lol

Fuck this series. Done with it unless a miracle occurs with the next game which I sincerely doubt.

Two words: tribes ascend

Done with the series.

The "PC Centric" game Battlefield 3... with the anticipated Armored Kill DLC that SHOULD have been in the game to begin with along with some large maps to use armor on... will debut on PS3 then the rest of us WEEKS later!?!

Screw it.

Between the client side hit detection and the endless screwing with things like weapon balance that we didn't have a problem with in the first place rather than fixing the bugs that kept BF3 from being a viable competitive game just puts the nails in the coffin of the franchise.

And that makes me very, very upset. My favorite online game of all time has progressed backward instead of forward to cater to less capable systems rather than doing what it always used to be best at which was innovating and pushing envelopes of gameplay.

Why are the guns/cameras for the AC130 positioned above the wing?

There's the AA defense cannons too. If I had to guess it's probably to keep them from being a viable option against ground targets or something.

Done with the series.

The "PC Centric" game Battlefield 3... with the anticipated Armored Kill DLC that SHOULD have been in the game to begin with along with some large maps to use armor on... will debut on PS3 then the rest of us WEEKS later!?!

Screw it.

Between the client side hit detection and the endless screwing with things like weapon balance that we didn't have a problem with in the first place rather than fixing the bugs that kept BF3 from being a viable competitive game just puts the nails in the coffin of the franchise.

And that makes me very, very upset. My favorite online game of all time has progressed backward instead of forward to cater to less capable systems rather than doing what it always used to be best at which was innovating and pushing envelopes of gameplay.

Agreed. I have another issue. I am not some one that typically cries hacker. I have no problem in being dominated by someone who is a better gamer than I. I too have been called a hacker because I was kicking someones ass (more of a compliment than an insult since I do not have any hacks and play on my own skill). It seemed that almost every time I joined a server there would be at least one person with an insane amount of kills and no deaths that was killing some one every 3 to 4 secs with one shot. I would have to leave the server to go find another. With the ridiculous server browser built into the web browser instead of the game engine, that was always a timely debacle. I miss the days when developers released a game with everything you needed to play the game right at launch. Then allow the community to create their own content and servers. User created servers are far better policed than corporate servers. If I have a server and it is blatantly obvious that you are not playing by the rules, I ban you right then and there. Sorry for the rant. I too enjoyed this series, but sadly I have no desire to play it any longer due to the direction it has regressed in.

This might make me reinstall BF3. The trailer certainly is put together brilliantly!

oh most definitely, cheating has been rampant. I blame punkbuster tho.. as invasive as it is..they are slow to admit a problem. We should not have suffer it, if they are not gonna fix things.

and it is a bit harshe that one feels safer on foot than in a tank. lol

Can't wait... there are enough servers with active admins to make the game fun while also booting cheaters.

The only thing I really missed this time in BF3 was the awesome in game voice communication from BF2. Thankfully DICE has already owed up to the fact that they blew it on that facet and have said it will be there in BF4.

2.png

Back