AT-AT PC Custom Case Mod

HardOCP News

[H] News
This has to be one of the coolest Star Wars themed custom cases I've ever seen. I'm not sure I'd haul that thing around to LAN parties but it is still pretty damn cool. :cool:

In other news , George Lucas remasters the blu-ray edition of star wars and adds neons underneath the AT-AT.

Thanks people !
The AT-AT is much sturdier then you think !
Also it weighs about as much as a Coolermaster Cosmos II Case.

In other news , George Lucas remasters the blu-ray edition of star wars and adds neons underneath the AT-AT.

I was thinking more along the lines of, "the case is like Star Wars because you'll be adding onto it, removing from it, or changing things in it, at least once a year"

If Bluesmurf would ever finish his Emperator, this would be the second coolest Star Wars case mod.

http://www.overclockers.com.au/~bluesmurf/

Thanks and I totally agree !!!
I had him on chat in the OCD like 2 months ago, he gave me some latest pictures of it.
Offered him to camp out on his lawn for 3 months to finish it for him !

There is another Stardestroyer in the making. Herve Muller (also a OCD member) is building it in france!

I was thinking more along the lines of, "the case is like Star Wars because you'll be adding onto it, removing from it, or changing things in it, at least once a year"

Is that why theres no intel inside logo on the side ? :p

damn I have one of those right in the other room sitting there waiting for my son. maybe i should hide it.....:)

Back