Charge Your Phone With Your Breath

Satisfied customer since 1992

bio.gif

This for the Fail. Who would ever wear this more than once in public? After the mass hysterical laughter at your expense I could see everyone returning it.

Yet another example of a concept that is fairly novel on paper and completely terrible in actual practice.

I'm going to invent a gas turbine generator that runs on the harvesting of farts. After a healthy 4th meal at Taco Bell you could power your PC for a few hours at least.

Start a phone conversation, talk through this contraption while your phone charges, possible to be able to talk for forever?

This is the dumbest thing I've seen it at least a week. Someone needs a punch in the coin purse for an idea this idiotic.

I'm going to invent a gas turbine generator that runs on the harvesting of farts. After a healthy 4th meal at Taco Bell you could power your PC for a few hours at least.

EPA certification might kill that idea off LOL. :D

Going front page of [H] is one way to get your industrial design portfolio seen.

Funny enough...similar things already exist. I know little about it, but from what I know, sewage treatment plants use the methane gas to generate power.

It'd be a bit amusing if they later found the restriction on your outflow air actually created apnea.

I think someone got a little over zealous with their newly acquired engineering software skills. That and maybe Photoshop? I mean, I could probably do a better job than that o-0

In addition to looking totally ridiculous, it's also completely pointless on a financial and environmental basis. You will never save enough while using it to pay for it, and you will never save enough electricity to offset the environmental impact of the production of the device and its packaging.

Start a phone conversation, talk through this contraption while your phone charges, possible to be able to talk for forever?

If it generated enough power to sustain your battery while talking, there would be so much back pressure, you wouldn't be able to talk with it on.

Dude's site is chock full of pie in the sky ideas. Lots of ideas and pretty pictures but clearly no practical thought has gone into this stuff.

It'd be a bit amusing if they later found the restriction on your outflow air actually created apnea.

It would need to be to generate any real charge. Lowering the energy needed to rotate the turbine to a comfortable level but still restrictive level would leave you with enough current to light a surface mount LED. A better approach would be a fist sized kinetic charger strapped to the belt, at least then you are putting a realistic amount of power in.

The way some of you folks here talk about watching pr0n, need something strapped to your wrist to generate the current... :eek:

The way some of you folks here talk about watching pr0n, need something strapped to your wrist to generate the current... :eek:

Funny, that the first thing I thought of when I saw one of these....
shake-weight-result.jpg

.....I'm sure Steve has one, how else do you think he still fills out his Man Bra!

I wouldn't be surprised is someone actually alter the thing and connect the wires straight to their brains to get charged! Hey, it's cheaper than buying 5-Hour Energy, right?

This is what I thought of first:

Ziff Corp Snore Converter said:
Homer: I gotta hand it to Artie Ziff, Marge. That little nerd saved my life. Marge: And our marriage -- with his latest invention, the Snore Converter. Goodnight Homey. (Homer snores. Marge turns his Snore converter on. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" begins to play.) Artie's voice: He's a loser Marge, dump him! (sings) I traveled the world and the seven seas, I am watching you through a camera!

BTW, you wouldn't believe how big a PITA it was to find/get that pic!

Back