will.i.am to Tour World for Intel's Ultrabook Project

HardOCP News

[H] News
will.i.am, Intel’s director of creative innovation and international recording artist, is gearing up for another world tour. This time, however, he will be traveling around the globe as part of the Intel Ultrabook™ Project. Mirroring the musician’s vision of a richer, more participatory music experience for his fans, the Ultrabook Project will put music at the epicenter of social content to create the ultimate musical expedition. Fans will be able to see what will.i.am sees and experiences, and showcases the inspiration for and creation process behind each of the pieces of music. The 12-city, 12-month tour will kick off in Mexico City at the end of the month and produce 12 original pieces of music inspired by the cities will.i.am visits. Ten-thousand downloads of each piece of music will be available exclusively on intel.com.

Saying as all his songs are make up of presets and samplers, I'm not expecting they will actually care after they do...:D

Oh just deliver an affordable, attractive ultrabook that doesn't suck. I didn't read the article but I'm guessing he'll be accomplishing all of this using an Intel Ultrabook? Anyhow, lets see just how creative Mr will.i.am is.

This reminds me of the Sufjan Stevens project where he was supposed to travel around America and record an album for each state. I think he only put out 3 albums for it and it's been a few years. At least Willy only has to do a track for each city.

It's bullshit like this that pisses me off at Intel. Why is this assclown working for them with a DIRECTOR's position?

Back