Man Builds Functional Alien-Predator Motorcycle

Uhh, yeah, "skewered" comes to mine when one thinks of an accident. Other than that, pretty damn bad ass!

First to be killed by an alien and predator IRL ...and simultaneously!

You guys don't get it. This is a show bike, and as such it is not meant to be ridden. If this bike is even street legal, which I doubt, the most it will ever be ridden is from a truck to a showroom floor.

You guys don't get it. This is a show bike, and as such it is not meant to be ridden. If this bike is even street legal, which I doubt, the most it will ever be ridden is from a truck to a showroom floor.

Note to self: RTFA! I guess he does ride it on the street. In which case I must say that he's a moron.

May be kinda dorky. Give the guy tons on credit for the work that went in to it though.

maybe if you duck your head down enough if you were to wreck it would protect you since your head would be in a little shell type thing haha

I think it's cool, wonder how HR Giger feels about it :)

This bike on the streets will surely cause accidents. I mean, if I saw this "Predalien" zooming past me whilst driving I'm pretty sure I'd shit myself.

Then its a piece of art and nothing more. Why bother forming your art into a fake functional device?? I never understand this. Why not jsut make it a sculpture, why do you need to bolt on a faux-functional element? As a work of art its passe at best. If it had function and form, it would be sublime.

Beware: linked website attempted to download a virus. Must have been from one of the revolving ads from what I can tell.

Otherwise, nice looking bike. The design certainly isn't done justice on that type of motorcyle. I think it would look better on a chopper.

Man, that guy has extraordinary talent. I am always impressed by these guys who manage to make mods like this.

Sure would look pretty badass on the road.

Back