MS to Expand Kinect Support in Xbox Live Arcade Games

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Microsoft is turning its attention back to Xbox Live and Kinect and is releasing the first of what players hope will be many more games that will support Kinect. Next week Fruit Ninja Kinect will be released for download for the Xbox Live.

While Fruit Ninja Kinect will be the first Xbox Live Arcade game to support the Kinect camera, it won't be the last, according to Microsoft.

Kinect games are terrible.

I'm on the verge of selling my 360 and just keeping the PS3 for when the urge to play console games comes around.

Console multiplayer sucks anyways.

I may speak for quite a few when I don't give a damn about Kinect. Where's the games, Microsoft? So, where's the beef?

They did demonstrate quite a number of games during E3, but most games are almost embarrassing :p Unless you have kids, then they may love it. But I wouldn't be caught dead with any of them

I'm still not sure why they are trying to make the xbox into another wii... If you want to buy even lower visual quality games with a crappy interface, why not save yourself some money, and have a bigger selection of titles by just buying a wii.

Remember you are the controller! :D

Back