I was able to get a series x from 2 different retailers, providing one doesn't get canceled, it could wind up a Christmas gift, or I may just sell one to help pay for the other. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.
Best Buy didn't make it available on time, Walmart sold out quickly and Amazon kept trying to sell me a dog. But the Xbox site while I had to keep on clicking to get past the errors, came through. Now to start looking for a new TV that supports VRR and 120hz.
None of that is "enthusiast" grade, so I would consider dropping the pricing if you're wanting to sell. Otherwise just keep it. As a fan of Abit boards, I'm holding on to my AN8 and AN8-SLi (Opteron 165 @ 2.7Ghz) as well as a quad9 gt and P35 pro as they won't fetch much and I like to tinker...
Nvidia made it easy to wait for team red, but I'll be sticking with team green, didn't pay too much for this damn g-sync monitor for nothing! But really, Nvidia screwed the pooch on this launch to try and get in front of AMD for sure!