A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
ok its upgrade time here are my specs
AMD Phenom ll X2 555 with all 4 cores unlocked
2x ATI 5850 in CF
16 gig ddr3
750 gb seagate hybrid drive
asrock 970 exstrem3 R2.0
750 psu cant remember brand but an OK one.
cooler Master HAF XB EVO
i have 350 to spend on upgrades i am open...
What we have here is my whole cd collection that I"ve been collecting for several years. Most cds have no/ minimal scratches. If there are any exceptions I will note it next to the title. All prices include shipping. The only feedback I have is my Ebay account (the name is Dreaminawake45). I...
ok i have this recever and the 5 speakers from a set of z-5300's
i have about 300 to put in to new speakers or just get a set of z-5500
i just got a crap ton a dvd audio disks so what way should I go? and if you think i should get speakers what would you recommend this is for a htpc in...
i want to know if i could use the amp and sub from a set of z5300e with every thang but the sub from a set of z540s thanks.
like hook the speakers and the wifi controler to the z5300 sub
ok i have a LTN154X1-L03 whats in my dell is a LTN154X1-L01 15.4 lcds but the LTN154X1-L03 will not work in my dell any one know why???
and becuse it will not work i need a lcd so if any one has one that will work with my dell thats high gloss let me know for how much the one i have i took...
I am looking for a gen 1 xps laptop working or non working to buy or trade for trade I have a gateway 7405gx laptop all working but needs a new inverterboard the one in it is going out. but it still works i can have pictures posted tonight if i have any one that would want to worksomthing out...
i am looking to buy dvd movies.
I don't want to buy 3 or 4. I want to buy at the least 50 and i want a good deal as i would like to resell.
if you have movies give me a list of movies that you have. tell me what shape thay are in
give me a price that you want for the dvds. and a...