• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by zipper0

  1. Z

    should i worry about this?

    Probably was like that when you bought it. I doubt the monitor would open itself up normal usage of it. Besides, if you do not notice any functions lost, then you shouldn't worry.
  2. Z

    What is the height for 20in widescreens?

    LG L204WT here Height of the actual panel/screen (not monitor, not stand, etc...) is 10.8 inches or so. Just about 11 inches.
  3. Z

    Good 20" widescreen to get?

    LG L204WT is one of the best budget monitors. I've had this one since December, and I've been impressed with it. It had one stuck pixel, I rubbed around it a little, and disappeared and never appeared again. :) *knock on wood* I also use Eizo ColorEdge CG211 at school, and to be quite honest...
  4. Z

    Could you guys recommend a 20.1 flat screen?

    LG l204wt Amazing blacks, great crispy colors, with sharp picture, fast response time, etc... It's quite awesome. The only downside is that you might notice some banding sometimes, but rarely really. I know it bothers some people when they see little banding for 1 second per week. lol
  5. Z

    19" right size?

    I work in photoshop almost everyday on a LG L204WT, which is supposedly a "TN" panel, and my clients seem to be as happy with my work as they were when I was working on a CRT, so no, the difference isn't huge otherwise I'm pretty sure those so called inaccurate colors would mess up my work...
  6. Z

    Which monitor is better?

    Naga III is better imo, it has better viewing angles and lower pixel pitch which means sharper picture.
  7. Z

    19" right size?

    Any LCD monitor is fine if you're not really doing much with graphics. As long as it has decent response time, gaming, surfing, and watching movies, etc.. will be fine regardless if it's 6 bit or 8 bit.
  8. Z

    Does cigarete smoke afects LCD displays.

    Hey, I'm from Bosnia. :D Haha, Prestani pusit. :p No idea if cigarette smoke can hurt your LCD, but since it can hurt your lungs, it probably won't be any better for electronics either.
  9. Z

    New 21" Envision HDTV arrived from Newegg... DAMAGE?!

    Well if it's that noticeable, then it's obviously not normal, and of course you should return it.
  10. Z

    Monitor experts needed! Help a Newb

    Just curious, why you need wide viewing angle for graphic design? :confused: I work on web design alot and don't really need great viewing angles as I work in front of the monitor. I only need good viewing angles for watching movies.
  11. Z

    Dual Dell 2407's.

    Well you can play a game on the main monitor, and other monitor just shows the desktop wallpaper, no icons, start menu, etc... But yes, it's possible to play on only 1 monitor.
  12. Z

    20 or 22 inch widescreen?

    Yes 20 inch wide looks alot more sharper and crispier than a 22 inch monitor cause of smaller pixel pitch.
  13. Z

    19" vs 20" - worth the inches?

    Definitely go with 20 inches over 19. You get a bigger resolution, which means there will be ALOT more workspace than 1 inch because pixels are alot smaller on the 20 inch monitor. To be technical, 20 inch widescreen has 1,764,000 pixels, while 19 inch widescreen has 1,296,000. That's about...
  14. Z

    i bought a recertified Viewsonic VX2025WM and it's totally screwed..any ideas?

    All recertified aka refurbished products usually have manufacturer's warranty, and as that customer support rep told you that monitor does too. Contact Viewsonic, ship it to them, and they'll fix it for you, or maybe send a replacement.
  15. Z

    Best 20 Inch WS Monitor

    Same here. For gaming, this monitor is awesome. No ghosting at all on mines. The only complain I got so far is the poor viewing angles (duh) and a little banding when working in photoshop.
Back
Top