Recent content by ZeroAccuracy

  1. Z

    External HD Questions

    I now know what you mean by the rebates. They have it giving me the same rebate twice, and saying I can only have one of them per household, thus canceling one of them out. So now I get to deal with the customer service, and get one sent to my stepdad's house as well, so I can still get the deal.
  2. Z

    External HD Questions

    Not a good rating by any means... Bah, I liked the idea of $40 for a 250 GB hard drive too... Eh, I can always return it if they mess it up. Thanks for your guys help.
  3. Z

    External HD Questions

    All right, thank you. The enclosure has USB and Firewire on it, but if necessary I can just use USB. What did you mean about the shady rebates, or whatever?
  4. Z

    External HD Questions

    I know the enclosure will work with the HD, it is the recommended HD for it. I'm more concerned about the HD working with my PC and Mac (I've been told that they might not both work with it). Is that a good hard drive, though?
  5. Z

    External HD Questions

    Hello, I'm looking for a backup external HD for both my MacBook and my Windows PC. I have narrowed it down to a few options and was wondering opinions and other options I might have. Also, how can I tell if this will work with both OSX (Leopard when it comes out), and XP Service Pack 2. I am...
Back
Top