• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by zeketorrence

  1. Z

    Sapphire 7970 Vapor-x and MSI twin frozr III 7850 OC

    I am selling a brand new Sapphire 7970 Vapor-x along. I also have 2 MSI Frozr III 7850 OC models. I've only got one listed on ebay but have two for sale if someone wants both. http://www.ebay.com/itm/331074096369?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 and...
  2. Z

    I cannot decide! Another crossfire dilemma

    That's the thing, I haven't had any issues with microstutter. Granted, I've only played a few games (currently Bioshock Infinite) but they feel great.
  3. Z

    I cannot decide! Another crossfire dilemma

    I have 2 MSI 7850s and have not had any issues at all- in fact, my games are running fantastic with them. My dilemma is that I just bought a Sapphire 7970 gzh Vapor-x on a whim. I got it today and I'm underwhelmed. I'm getting lower scores on the Heaven benchmark than I am with my crossfire...
Back
Top