• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Zeh_Juggernaut

  1. Z

    Microsoft Facing EU Antitrust Complaint on Browser Choice?

    I guess you and Faugaztin are the only two that have missed the point that MS should have never caved to these stupid stipulations in the first place. While I understand that they did agree to them, and have subsequently fallen out of line; I'm in agreeance with the rest who feel Microsoft...
  2. Z

    WTB: Original (TC-01) CoolerMaster Stacker

    Anybody out there want to let one of these go?
  3. Z

    WTB: Original (TC-01) CoolerMaster Stacker

    Hello all, title pretty much tells the story.. I'm looking to buy an older model Coolermaster Stacker. Preferably unmodded/ unmolested and in good condition, but willing to look at all out there. Thank you.
  4. Z

    Apple vs. Samsung Jury Has Reached A Verdict

    Court losses are growing. And rightfully so.
  5. Z

    Apple vs. Samsung Jury Has Reached A Verdict

    I know outside of U.S. soil, the C-O-M-B-I-N-A-T-I-O-N of losses is growing for Apple in these ridiculous infringement cases.
  6. Z

    Apple vs. Samsung Jury Has Reached A Verdict

    A combination of "features"? All those listed "features" can be summarized as one single feature: gestures. Hoorah.. Apple added gestures to a touchscreen smartphone.
  7. Z

    Madden NFL 13 Sells 900k in 24 Hours

    I prefer NCAA.. and won't touch NCAA 13. Making me do 3-5 step dropbacks with my quarterback instead of just being able to scramble from the pocket at the beginning? You just neutered the Michael Vick's of the world..
  8. Z

    Apple vs. Samsung Jury Has Reached A Verdict

    Japan coincidentally is still part of Asia.
  9. Z

    Apple vs. Samsung Jury Has Reached A Verdict

    Motorola recently has gone to the "unremovable" batteries.. but which Samsung's and HTC's lack a removable battery? Furthermore, Nokia doesn't even make Android handsets.. so what does Nokia have to do with the Android vs. iPhone battery life debate?
  10. Z

    New “Command Line” Developer Toolbar in Firefox 16

    I don't understand the huge fascination with Chrome either... I guess it's "faster" than FireFox.. but FF has never felt slow or sluggish to me, so I haven't needed to care about Chrome.
  11. Z

    New “Command Line” Developer Toolbar in Firefox 16

    I've never touched Chrome.. have it installed, but still don't use it. I'm familiar with FF and have used it so long.. there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
  12. Z

    Apple vs. Samsung Jury Has Reached A Verdict

    Except only those arguing for the iPhone seem to have a problem with the battery life.. in which case, most Droid phones didn't have too bad of battery life until LTE came out... and again, I raise you the Razr Maxx.
  13. Z

    'Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect' Announced for Xbox Live Arcade

    Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect 2: Monster Full Throttle Edition.. The most energy packed game ever.
  14. Z

    Apple vs. Samsung Jury Has Reached A Verdict

    Battery complaints? See Droid Razr Maxx.
Back
Top