Recent content by ZeeBorg

  1. Z

    Newegg = Chiefvalue?

    Anyone ever buy from Chief Value? Did the transaction go ok? I'd never heard of them :o
  2. Z

    Opinions on new build please!?

    Based on reviews and user input, my final choices are the Soltek or the DFI non-sli board. The only problem besides the extra money is that Newegg is out of them, Mwave doesn;t carry them and I've read a lot of bad press about Zipzoomfly reguarding people not getting their orders in a timely...
  3. Z

    Opinions on new build please!?

    I mostly use it for internet, and once I get one that can run them again, games. I like games like Medal of Honor, Doom, etc. First person shooters. I do not need to run them in the absolute highest rresolution with all the settings turned on. I also figure in a year or so I'll upgrade the...
  4. Z

    Opinions on new build please!?

    I'm sure I'll be upgrading memory as soon as I get the money. right now, this about stretches my build fund to the limits. The alternative board would be a ASUS A8V-E DLX. I have no idea if one is better than the other.
  5. Z

    Opinions on new build please!?

    So many opinions, so many choices... I'd like some feedback of this biuld. I based it on reading reviews and whats been said on this board. MSI K8N NEO4 PLATINUM 512mb Crucial memory AMD Athlon 64 3000+ eVGA GF6600GT 128MB PCI EXPRESS BENQ 16X DW-1620 DVD writer SONY 1.44 BLACK...
  6. Z

    Help! Having hard time deciding on MOBO.

    Well, the Soltek board is $122, so if the Gigabyte board is a little better and only $3 more, that sounds like a great deal! I had not considered the Gigabyte board before now. Sharik, I do not mind spending $100 or even $150 on a board if I have to, but anything over $150 is really...
  7. Z

    Help! Having hard time deciding on MOBO.

    I'm about to place an order for the compnents to build an all new computer, and unfortunately I am on a budget, so money IS everything. Through reading on this and one other board I have made decisions on every other part except the mobo, mainly because I've gotten so many conflicting opinions...
Back
Top