Recent content by Zacwd

  1. Z

    How NVIDIA could rain on AMD's parade

    http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/167309-radeon-r9-290x-hardware-specs-and-benchmarks-of-amds-titan-killer-leaked Benchmarks are putting it at about the same performance as the Titan, it's still a good deal if the titan doesn't come down in price.
  2. Z

    Battlefield 4 recommended system requirements: 3 GB VRAM

    Actually it won't take years to master how to use the eDRAM, most of the better looking games coming out use deferred lighting, everything from Killzone Shadowfall, to Crysis, Halo: Reach, Starcraft, etc. Deferred lighting allows you to have a large number of light sources without increasing...
  3. Z

    Which display is right for me?

    is color management that much of a hassle? Sounds like I need to research more before looking into it.
  4. Z

    Which display is right for me?

    I'm probably in the most difficult position for deciding what monitor is right for me. I'm artist... well I do 3D modeling/sculpting for games and video, digital painting, video game mods, etc etc... So game performance and color correctness are both very important, as well as decent contrast...
Back
Top