Recent content by yenniedn

  1. Y

    [SOLD] New in Box Gigabyte Aorus RTX 5080 Master at below normal retail

    Bump...card is going back to Amazon after this weekend if no takers.
  2. Y

    [SOLD] New in Box Gigabyte Aorus RTX 5080 Master at below normal retail

    Thanks for the feedback and free bump :) It's a great card - I love the one I have installed in my system; I just don't need two of them! I'll give it another week or so here before returning it to Amazon if no takers...
  3. Y

    [SOLD] New in Box Gigabyte Aorus RTX 5080 Master at below normal retail

    Hello [H]: I haven't sold here in forever but I just built a new system for the first time in 5 years and have some left over parts that I need to move. I have been a long-time member since 2007, have a lot of Heatware under the same "yenniedn" login, and have recently turned on 2FA here as...
  4. Y

    FS: Intel Skylake X Core i9 7940x 14 Core CPU & Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB 3000MHz DDR4 RAM w/ Fan

    Hello [H], I haven't sold here in some time but used to be pretty active on the forum and do have perfect heatware (104-0-0) under yenniedn here: https://www.heatware.com/u/61481/to Looking to sell the following items: 1) Intel Skylake X Core i9 7940X SR3RQ 14 Core 3.1GHz (4.3GHz Turbo) LGA...
  5. Y

    FS: 7900X + AORUS Gaming 9

    PM sent
  6. Y

    FS: Two (2) Retail Boxed Intel Core i7 3930k Sandy Bridge-E CPU's

    TTT - let's get this last 3930k sold. $150 shipped for an unlocked 6-core CPU is pretty hard to beat!
  7. Y

    FS: Two (2) Retail Boxed Intel Core i7 3930k Sandy Bridge-E CPU's

    3229D503 CPU sold - the 3202B570 is still available. Thanks
  8. Y

    FS: Two (2) Retail Boxed Intel Core i7 3930k Sandy Bridge-E CPU's

    Bump... Thanks to the [H]'er that offered me $75! Please refrain from replicating such offers ;)
  9. Y

    FS: Two (2) Retail Boxed Intel Core i7 3930k Sandy Bridge-E CPU's

    Hello [H]'ers: I have two (2) separate retail boxed Intel Core i7 3930k Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz Hexa-Core Processors/CPU's for sale. One is batch # 3202B570 and the other is 3229D503; you can choose which one you want if you have a preference. Both were very mildly overclocked at 4.0GHz for...
  10. Y

    Lian Li cases

    Sam, good to see you're still on the forum . . . I took some time away from upgrading my system and was using my 3930k based system for something like 4-5 years, which was previously unheard of for me when you and I were going through cases like underwear! The Evolv Tempered Glass is a really...
  11. Y

    FS: Corsair, Antec, Lian Li Cases + WD 500GB, 640GB & 1TB Hard Drives [SF Bay Area]

    Just about everything in this thread has been sold . . . closing thread. Thanks [H]!
Back
Top