• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by yangx

  1. Y

    World of Warcraft "Scroll of Resurrection"

    can someone send me a SOR. I prefer someone on a horde pvp server. pm for email.
  2. Y

    $500 Office PC build

    hmm that's not a bad idea. I'll look into that.
  3. Y

    $500 Office PC build

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc little gaming if any, casual games. Mostly web browsing / Office work 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? 520 tax/shipping included 3) Where do you live? Minnesota 4) What exact parts do you need...
  4. Y

    mouse suggestions

    I recommend a Logitech G9, the best mouse I've use.
  5. Y

    Build help/advice/suggestions

    Looks like a solid build, however you might want to answer these questions. 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? 3) Where do you live? 4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case...
Back
Top