Recent content by yallknowho

  1. Y

    HTPC mobo/CPU advice

    what would be a better choice, to mate with an ip35-e and a 8600? I have an e6300 in my main computer. I sort of want to jump on a q6600 because they are cheap at microcenter, but what do you think? the e2160 is dirt cheap... is that sufficient? I want to be able to HD dvds and blu ray...
  2. Y

    HTPC mobo/CPU advice

    what about the ip35-e for an htpc? I was thinking of building one and these are cheap now. If I paired that mobo with some 8600 video card, would a q6600 be overkill for a cpu?
  3. Y

    FS Motherboards

    is that an ip35 pro you have for sale?
  4. Y

    e6300, ip35pro, zalman cnps9700... can't lower fan speed

    I have the CPU fan low temp set to 40C and 40% voltage in the FanEQ control in bios... I'm running at like 21C and the fan is running at 2800 rpm making a lot of noise. Is there something I'm forgetting?
  5. Y

    Very slow transfers

    I have this problem too. I think its my motherboard. my raptor and two 500 mb seagate drives have a burst rate of 4.5 mb/s according to HD tach. It takes forever to burn a full dvd at 16x too, like 50 minutes when it should take 5. also my usb ports are acting screwy and any time there's a...
  6. Y

    gigabyte ga-965-DS3 problems?

    anybody?
  7. Y

    gigabyte ga-965-DS3 problems?

    my new dvd-rom is a samsung SH-S203B and it is not riplocked. i dont know why it is running so slow.
  8. Y

    gigabyte ga-965-DS3 problems?

    I have 1 74 gig raptor and two seagate barracuda 7200.10 500gb drives i was trying to transfer like 5 gigs between the barracudas and it told me it was going to take 140 minutes. Then I ran HD Tach on them and it said the burst rate on all the drives is 4.5 MB/s i think it should be way...
  9. Y

    printer problems. Every time I want to print a page i need to shut it off then on

    yuck. it's happened to a computer I just built for my boss. I'd rather not have to reformat it.
  10. Y

    printer problems. Every time I want to print a page i need to shut it off then on

    has anyone had a problem like this? I'm using an ip35pro, and I used two printers through USB, a HP p2015 and a laserjet 1320. It will print if I shut it off then on again, but only a test page and one other page that I want. after that it will just say "printing" in the que list but nothing...
  11. Y

    Why would Orthos crash me at 50c ? ?

    my E6300 on a ga-965P-DS3 running at a 400FSB will freeze my computer running orthos for like 1 min. my memory timings are auto, vcore at 1.375. It's stepping 6 revision B2, so I konw its capable of much higher speeds. My temps weren't going above 55C. do you think this is a voltage problem?
  12. Y

    high temps, low OC. E6300/ds3 Please advise

    well i got some artic silver 5 and re mounted my HSF and idle temps dropped 5C. looking good so far.
  13. Y

    high temps, low OC. E6300/ds3 Please advise

    hmm ill try that out. I'm gonna take out my mobo and check if my HSF is installed properly.
  14. Y

    DS3 Overclock table

    I remember a while back some overclocking site had a spreadsheet with a bunch of chips, their stepping, motherboards and other vital info, along with their overclock. Does anyone remember this? If someone has a link, please post it up. thanks.
Back
Top