A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Great feedback, thank you.
However, just to clarify the details of the set-up: what if the internally mounted fan is only about 5" from the outside of the case - i.e. where the front intake fans are - wouldn't it still be pulling in the same cool air?
There's no warm air it would be...
Anyone help me out with my questions?
Thinking about altering my set-up for better cooling.
I'd appreciate it, from those knowledgeable in the subject, thanks.
QFT. They were working with devs, until they burned a lot of bridges a while back with what ever nonsense they were pulling with a few things. Doesn't seem like anyone is going "TWIMTBP" route anymore, and there's absolutely nothing taxing current hardware.
Again, QFT... as you say, those...
Just have two questions:
1) Does having one fan in front of another (about 5" apart) increase any airflow?
I believe only turbine-type fans can have air blown into them and actually use it to push more air, but for normal case fans, I believe I've heard it doesn't work.
Reason I ask is...
That's taken from the 360? I'm not seeing where it says that specifically, but if it is, then you'd most certainly be right.
That looks way too good to be off the 360... no jaggies, amazing detail and effects... but if that's off the 360, then what exactly would DX11 on PC even have to offer...
Regarding all the eye candy in Bad Company 2, particle effects, textures etc., is it actually necessary to have a DX11-capable GPU to have it looking as it does in this vid?
I'm not sure if some of the particle effects (such as with the snow) are being rendered strictly with DX11 or not.
I'm...
Ah, very helpful info (and insight) and I thank you much.
So, all should be good with changing my GT via M$ without messing with saved game data then, because I'm not working from an old offline account, but just changing the name of a new online account that I have now.
If it was a...
Thanks for that info, and I understand the ID situation now that you've explained it...
...though I find it an odd situation regarding changing your GT offline vs online, and still finding people stating they're having problems accessing previously saved games.
How does changing it online...
This is where I'm getting confused, because if you change your name, it basically acts as starting a new profile which, if you do, prevents you from accessing previous saved games.
I've not seen anyone mention anything about saved games being linked to a separate profile ID, except by...
I created a profile name before singing-up for XBL, but want to change my profile/Gamertag name. Problem is, I've been reading that once you do so, you no can no longer play from previous game saves.
However, a lot of the answers I'm reading are a bit ambiguous, so I'm not sure what the deal is...
Really? I heard it was extremely popular (obviously I never played the first)... but I'm not getting BC2 for the single player anyway. The MP definitely looks to be their main focus, and definitely what I'm most interested in. Considering what they're accomplishing with the Frostbite engine, it...
Well, though I've been waiting for D3 with much anticipation, I'm not as intensely "irritated" over the situation as some in this thread seem to be... just surprised that it has been as long as it has, yet they're still stating "a few more years".
I thought they had come far enough that...
Well, for those such as myself who have been long-awaiting D3, it seems there will be much longer to wait: http://pc.ign.com/articles/104/1044627p1.html.
Probably not a "huge surprise" to some, though it did seem they might have been in-line for a 2010 release, so that's a disappointment...
"BF 2.5" ...heh, just said that to wife my the other night. It does indeed look like that's what the MP is turning out to be with all they're adding, visually, with physics (destructibility) and with kit options, even with map size. Looks pretty incredible... just about what I'd expect BF3 to be...