• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Xrave

  1. Xrave

    Unreal Tournament 2004 FREE with new patches and 4K support

    The nostalgia. I remember we figured out the admin password for our school's computer lab and installed it on all the PCs and ran lan parties daily during lunch time.
  2. Xrave

    Ace Combat 6

  3. Xrave

    [Steam] Cursedland FREE till 2-01-26

    Not even one person has posted a youtube video?
  4. Xrave

    [Epic Game Store] Bloons TD 6 FREE till 1-15-26

    Was a previous giveaway
  5. Xrave

    15 Days of FREE Games from the Epic Game Store (2025)

    I have one, but never thought to build analytics from it. /salute
  6. Xrave

    15 Days of FREE Games from the Epic Game Store (2025)

    It's every free game from Steam, Epic, GOG, Fanatical, Amazon, etc
  7. Xrave

    15 Days of FREE Games from the Epic Game Store (2025)

    I'm at 1028, just from freebies. No, it's not an addition, I swear.
  8. Xrave

    FREE in game bundle for FO76, DOOM Eternal & DOOM: The Dark Ages till till 6-27-25

    oops. At first I thought we got the whole games 🫠
  9. Xrave

    [Steam] Towaga: Among Shadows FREE before it's delisted

    If it's delisted are you still able to download it from Steam if you added it to your library?
  10. Xrave

    Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

    Congrats to whoever got Neverwinter :cry:
  11. Xrave

    [Epic Game Store] Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga & Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop FREE till 12-12-24

    be sure to claim the long list of free add-ons for Bus Simulator
  12. Xrave

    [Steam] Half-Life 2 Anniversary Edition FREE till 11-18-24

    Oof the one tone when I sing check the forum for deals 🫠
Back
Top