Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hello guys,
I'm planning on getting a new hardware while I have some cash available :D
Which upgrade path do you think will give me a better performance boost in games ?
My current system is:
P4 2.6 @ 3.25 (FSB 667, PAT: Enabled, 1Gb OCZ Platinum rev.2 RAM)
Abit IS7 mobo
Radeon...
It says, if I'm not mistaken and remember correctly, that there will not be a free downloadable mod of CS2. We have to buy it now.
Check forums at http://www.halflife2.com
Best regards...