Recent content by XIII

  1. X

    recommendation for x-fi replacement?

    I just got the HT Omega Striker 7.1 and it's amazing! I had SO many problems with Creative's cards so I gave up and got this. It comes with a 3M. optical cable and it does DTS interactive and Dolby digital live. It installed easy, no issues at all. If you can't get it where you are contact...
  2. X

    P.S recommendation for new DFI NF4 system?

    No I'm not sure.Don't know what to try though.Idea's? Once Windows is loaded it seems to be stabile except for a crash when I installed the sound drivers.
  3. X

    P.S recommendation for new DFI NF4 system?

    I think I need a new p.s.Right now my system only boots if I set my Dram to 2.8v in BIOS(my RAM is 2.6V).Sometimes it "hangs" at the DFI logo or crashes when Windows is loading.I tried with or without the 20-24 pin adapter and the "extra" power connectors, no difference.Maybe it's something in...
  4. X

    BFG 6800oc at outpost.com old model?

    Whoops! Sorry.Thanks for pointing out the mistake with the links .They should work now.I've tried to e-mail both outpost and BFG but haven't heard anything back.I just thought that someone on this forum might have bought this card from outpost.com recently, it seems like a good price and all...
  5. X

    BFG 6800oc at outpost.com old model?

    Hello! Thanks for a very informative and interesting forum. I've been reading up on this forum about videocards and decided to buy the BFG 6800oc from outpost.com.http://shop3.outpost.com/product/4082672 It seems like a good price on a good card. The card in the picture is different from the...
Back
Top