• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Xenofei

  1. X

    Looking to Dual Boot Vista & XP, with two HDD's from two different PC's.

    Hey all, what I'm looking to do is consolidate my two PC's into one. I'll be as brief but detailed as possible. 1)Main PC(to get both HDD's)--Running Vista Ultimate 32-bit, custom built PC. 2)Secondary PC(Old Dell)--XP Professional. I'd like to just take the HDD out of the Dell and put...
  2. X

    Need help replacing a hard drive, will this work?

    Hey guys, I'm kinda of noobish when it comes to laptop parts. I have an IBM Thinkpad T30 and the hard-drive is shot, this is all the information I have on the drive. The drive: IBM 40GB HDD Travelstar Model: IC25N040ATCS04-0 P/N: 07N8364 And my system has the touchpad. <---begin info--->...
Back
Top