• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by -XE-X-

  1. X

    GameSpy Stats?

    Just chill-out there, smart-ass. No, I didn't call them, I emailed them some time ago, just out of curiosity. I happen to be involved in the industry, fuck-whit. The "Betafield" comment was simply a joke, and has nothing to do with being "l33t", as you so mindlessly and childishly stated. No...
  2. X

    GameSpy Stats?

    I do, as they have everything broken-down into lists with mods listed etc. But as I said, right now they're listing around 19,000 players for CQ (normal game mode) in BF2, which seems insanely high, making me think something is up with their stats system.
  3. X

    GameSpy Stats?

    Just curious, because I've found out in the past that the numbers can be off... are GameSpy's stats even relatively accurate? They've got 20,000+ players listed for Betafield 2 and I didn't think that many people were still playing. There been in a surge in Betafield recently? I contacted...
  4. X

    Transcoding: Best Prog For QuickTime .mov Files?

    I need to convert (w/o quality loss) a bunch of .mov files I have, which will only play in QT. What is currently the best prog(s) to do this with? I've heard QT pro is good for saving .mov files in other formats, but costs $30 and I don't know how the quality is with that these days. I've...
  5. X

    Reviewer Fired For Negative Review

    I just ran across this:
  6. X

    UT3. So how is it?

    QFT... along with the others of the same opinion. I think it's great, and it looks excellent on my system. Gameplay is highly enjoyable, visuals are excellent and everything feels very balanced to me. I'm personally enjoying it a lot, as is my wife who is currently starting to hone her FPS...
  7. X

    Geek Squad Porn Theft Follow Up

    Due to that very thing - having seen many fucked-up situations myself and also running my own business - bringing in serious interrogators is exactly the type of method that should be employed. I never would have thought that, especially BB of all companies, would employ such methods. If...
  8. X

    Reviewer Fired For Negative Review

    Ridiculous. Well, as if we needed more proof of what the situation actually is, there you go. I'm not surprised at Kyle's response. From what I've seen of his attitude, and a brief exchange of emails a while back before I joined the forums, he's a "real" and dedicated, very friendly but...
  9. X

    Is Crysis a far cry from what it should be??

    LOL... cant believe someone else remembers that ;)
  10. X

    Is Crysis a far cry from what it should be??

    For the story? Not me, though it's always great when there's a bit more atmosphere involved. Crysis is great, don't get me wrong, with many things to offer that I'm definitely an "advocate" of, but despite all of it, it just doesn't add-up to an aesthetic that really makes it stand out as...
  11. X

    Is Crysis a far cry from what it should be??

    Any machine gun aimed at the head kills 'em far faster in general, as they're all wearing body armor. One or two short bursts (sometimes just a few shots) to the head I've had take 'em down no problem.
  12. X

    Is Crysis a far cry from what it should be??

    As far as I was aware, it was always known that Crysis had aliens involved and that it was really the main "plot" behind the game. They just kept the aliens themselves under wraps until close to release. Crysis was a "mixed bag" for me, as it can be surmised many others feel from the "started...
  13. X

    NVIDIA To Launch GeForce 9 Series In February

    How much (if any) of a "step-up" will this GPU be from the 8800GTX in terms of performance, visuals etc.? I'm running an 8800GTX (stock) now, and curious as to whether or not it would be worth it, considering how incredibly the GTX still performs.
Back
Top