Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
just upgraded finally from my aging 1080ti FE, to a 4090 FE
still sporting this as my main display, Asus PG348Q
starting to consider a new display. the GSYNC on this is 100mhz, I'm sure faster is better. I'm pretty happy with the 34" and very slight curve of this Asus
do I need to drop down...
so.. Im still riding my 1080ti FE. wanted 3080 since launch, but availability, then whack pricing, made me pause..
so here we are, almost 2 years later... thought I would check availability on a lark.. and wow.. cards are out there. so.. upgrade now.. or wait for 40xx series...
3440x1440 main...
man, I LOVE my Jerker. freaking best product ever. bought it in 12/07! had it 13 years now, doesn't look a day over 1 yo. :p I still can't believe Ikea stopped selling them. fools!
jfc. what a nightmare. I appreciate the contribution of "how to's", but as others have said, despite really wanting a 30xx series, screw this. Ill just wait until its a standard purchase process. I mean, wtf. 3 mos post launch, still having to play hax0rz to get product? screw em
I too, have given up trying, for the most part. I dont think there is a solution, either. as someone above mentioned, I can personally reset my timeline, to 6 months post launch.
it's a relatively new build pc (1 year), open case, good air flow. possibly, the card itself may need reseating the cooling solution I guess.. (1080ti FE), but I think Pulsar is right, the blower wasn't a great solution. thanks for the responses folks. for now, Ill dial the setting in experience...
the experience always says.. "ya, max it out! no sweat!"
but whenever I even try it, it goes straight to thermal max.
even simple stuff: these days, Im playing FFXIV on my Asus PG348Q (34" UW) 3440x1440 full screen, and there is a 1080p side mounted on hdmi, on my 1080ti. Last night, I tried...
it was really, kind of disgusting, actually. like others I was on lots of sites, went from notify to sold out, instantly.
and briefly, even the nvidia store was showing scammers links to $1500 for a 3080.
so, my displays are Asus pg348q (3440 x 1440) and a peripheral 1080p side monitor. currently on a 1080ti. that has a struggled a bit running high settings, even wow, or ff14
given the claims of a 3070 beating a 2080ti, then a 3080 would be a significant ug for me then?
I Bought my Asus 34" ( Asus PG348Q ) Ultrawide last year ish. at lest a year ago, seems like I've had it longer.
3440x1440
Love it! 99hz gsync, just fine. Im a MMO player, so, ya, dont require crazy refresh, just stable.
true. Im looking forward to checking it out, just the same. I also imagine it will loose some of the elitest air about the community after a month or so. the script kiddies wont stick around for the grind!