• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Wowbagger_TIP

  1. W

    Sound card question

  2. W

    Sound card question

    Still needing help with this. Anyone have any ideas?
  3. W

    Sound card question

    Thanks for moving this post. I guess I just missed this forum when I was looking for one to post in.
  4. W

    Sound card question

    I've got a dell dimension 9150 that has been set up with Windows 2003 server and I am in need of a sound card that will work with Win 2003. The XP drivers for the onboard sound will not install under Win 2003, so I need to add an inexpensive separate sound card. I was looking at the Audigy 2...
Back
Top