Recent content by worldendparty

  1. W

    Trouble when using active moniters/firepod

    I enjoy using my firepod/samson 65a active moniters when I'm listening to music or playing video games because I was told that the firepod acts like your sound card and they have better sound quality than my regular speakers/soundcard... But randomly in the middle of my game or song the speakers...
  2. W

    WinXP Themes

    I just got DesktopX... What is a good place to find some badass themes for Winxp? I've seen some themes with more of a mac feel as far as having crazy, more 3-d icons at the bottom you know? Thats more what I'm going for. Thank you! :D
  3. W

    Need logo for hip hop group!

    PM'd you with some feedback.
  4. W

    Need logo for hip hop group!

    I'm starting up a hip hop group called Sound Fortress and I'm looking to pay someone for a logo. I'm looking for a basic fortress/castle that looks like its having music coming out of it or a party going on inside. The logo should include the band name across or below it: "SF" or "Sound...
Back
Top