Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
anyone play need for speed most wanted yet? My 7800 gt load temp soars to 80C while playing this game, with most of the high settings on :eek:
most other games will hang around 58-61C though.
7350
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1426520
swapped my p4 540 back into my computer, and put my bro's p4 520 back into his computer (he's only using a 9600 pro video card anyway, he won't notice a damn thing when gaming). score went up a bit from 6800ish. Finally after oc'ing...
I have a 9500 and the heat dissipated definitely leaves the case. I have the 9500's fan blowing the heat straight out the back of my aspire case. cpu temp is 36 deg. celsius at idle, and mid-high 40s while gaming. I'm using arctic silver ceramique, which still has less than 100 hrs of break-in...
scored 6859 with an OC'd PNY 7800 GT (470/1202), I'm not exactly sure but I think my RAM is taking a big hit on my computer's performance
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1367223
wow you guys are getting good scores, after OC'ing my PNY 7800gt to 470/1202, I got a score of 6859.
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1367223
Would better memory would help improve my score? I have 1 GB (2 X 512 MB) corsair value select PC3200 RAM, I checked the timings with...
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1349364
scored a 6384, seems kinda low. I didn't overclock the card. Is it even possible to OC my gpu if my motherboard doesn't use nforce chipset drivers? Also, would upgrading my RAM improve gaming performance? I have 1 GB of corsair value...