• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by wOoZie

  1. W

    OF these three which is the best?

    ATI x1300 the ATI x1400 or the ATI 9700 these are the mobilty ones for laptops. If anyone knows it would be alot of help.
  2. W

    New Lappy Advice

    Thx alot man, definately test out how high u can go in settings on bf2.
  3. W

    New Lappy Advice

    Im looking for a good laptop to buy for college. So I can work and play games. I can only spend about 1,100 or a little more. Ive come down to two choices which are http://www.abs.com/app/config.asp?mono=1850...
  4. W

    Really need some good advice!

    Im looking for a good laptop to buy for college. So I can work and play games. I can only spend about 1,100 or a little more. Ive come down to two choices which are http://www.abs.com/app/config.asp?mono=1850...
Back
Top