Recent content by Wonkas-_Willy

  1. W

    opinions recommended

    Thanks for your help
  2. W

    opinions recommended

    I've made a decision on a monitor (Dell S2417DG). Will that make any difference in determining which route I take in terms of GPU choice? Or will either of the above mentioned work out fine Thanks btw!
  3. W

    opinions recommended

    After looking around, I realized there were 8gb GPUs and I have a 6gb GPU in my list. It seems both can be found at the same price for the most part, so I might as well go with the 8gb. Are there any 8gb cards you all recommend to go with the components listed above?
  4. W

    opinions recommended

    I'd like to have some recommendations on a build I put together for myself. I'd like to comfortably game at 1080. I haven't built a rig or even gamed in years but, this will be used for gamining / watching movies. Its been so long since I've done one of these, so I'm a little out of touch. The...
Back
Top