• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by WldWzl

  1. W

    The Division Discussion

    I found a group of people to play with on thedivision.the100.io and am still having a great time (PS4). I played a bunch of Destiny when it came out, kept up on expansions, but I just cant keep playing it, but the Division keeps my interest, no idea why.
  2. W

    Alienware Alpha R2

    I am curious if anyone has been using an R2 as of late, I really love the form factor as I have limited desk space and this thing would fit perfect. It seems like the GTX 960 will work for me for now, but when I out grow it it seems pretty easy to add the external graphics AMP and an updated...
  3. W

    Steam Stream Server Spec Question

    So looking at a new i5 may be a good idea then, to have a broader level of support for games?
  4. W

    Steam Stream Server Spec Question

    I recently decided to setup a dedicated computer to run Steam stream. I had an older HTPC setup that I added a GTX 970 to and so far so good, but I am curious if I will run into a bottleneck based on the CPU and memory I have running in the box. The box is running an Intel i3-2105 with 4GB of...
  5. W

    Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

    So, 2012....starting to wonder if the scope has grown too big.
  6. W

    Lenovo 100s

    Just curious if anyone has any feedback on the Lenovo 100s. Just looking at it as a possible secondary machine. I carry a 15" MBPr for work but like to have a light personal laptop in my bag also. Thinking this may fit the bill, not crazy about Windows 10, but I could get over it (Apple...
  7. W

    Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite Input

    Thanks for the input, I ended up ordering a unit, looks like a pretty robust and well performing device.
  8. W

    Recommendation for 24+ port switch?

    I have a SG200-26P, works really well. I was not a huge fan of the webUI at first, more comfortable in an IOS CLI, but it has grown on me.
  9. W

    Ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite Input

    For some time now I have been running my home network off of a Juniper SSG5, it has been a great little device, and coming from a ScreenOS background I am very comfortable working with zone based firewalls. Well the time has come that I am outgrowing the 100Mb interfaces of the box. I have...
  10. W

    Post Your Workstations 2015

    My home working space; I wasn't sure how I would like the 5K iMac, but a few months in and with bootcamp, it meets my needs. The PS4 has become my primary gaming outlet since most of my friends are all console gamers these days.
  11. W

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Picked up a new PS, and re-cabled my box; I think it turned out better, I could have used more room behind the motherboard tray though, it was tight to get the side back on.
  12. W

    More And More Consumers Skipping TV, Going Broadband Only

    Cut off cable TV a couple months ago, don't miss it. I don't watch any sports though, so that made it easier I think.
  13. W

    Sony Gives In To Hackers

    Stupid, giving in just validates the efforts of the criminals.
  14. W

    Mouse Surface

    I ended up ordering a SteelSeries QcK, looking forward to getting back to a soft pad. Also going back to a wired mouse, G502, not impressed with the battery life on the G700s. Thanks all.
  15. W

    Mouse Surface

    Any thoughts on the DEX series, other then they are crazy expensive?
Back
Top