• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by wills0r

  1. W

    Budget gaming rig

    Sicknasty! Thanks again guys, looks like I have the information I need.
  2. W

    Budget gaming rig

    Microcenter and Fry's are both pretty close by.
  3. W

    Budget gaming rig

    First off, thanks very much for the replies. To answer the questions: 3) Where do you live? I live in Houston, Texas. 6) Will you be overclocking? I hadn't planned on it, unless someone comes up with a plan that would require such. (ie, if i get this proc and overclock it to this speed...
  4. W

    Budget gaming rig

    -- What your budget is (and whether it includes taxes, shipping charges, and/or other costs) I would like to spend less than $350 including taxes and shipping. I can swing more if need be. Fry's matches internet prices now (or allegedly) so hopefully I can get most of it from them to save...
  5. W

    Lian-Li PC-61B

    Not sure if this is the right forum to post in, so hope I'm not ruining lives and such. I have an old Lian-Li PC-61B laying around that has never been used. So the question is, what do I do with it? Modify it to be used as my new system? (currently out one of those, so I'll be building...
Back
Top