• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by WilliamNorman

  1. W

    Problems

    I went from a Eagle Technologies 500w PSU to a ocz 600w modxstream-pro. The Eagle 500w didnt even have a pci power connector on it.
  2. W

    Problems

    Ok, so i swapped out the power supply to a better one and i replaced the gt 220 with a gtx 260 so far there is much improvement but the flight simulators still hangs now and then on medium settings. I was wondering just how bad is the p55 v (e650) motherboard. I have heard bad reviews but...
  3. W

    Problems

    Hello, I have been having a problem with a computer i built and i found this forum and was hoping someone could give me some advice. Specs of the computer: EVGA p55 v Motherboard i3 530 cpu Eagle Technologies 500w PSU EVGA GT 220 Graphic Card 4g of Ram Windows 7 64bit OS This computer is a...
Back
Top