Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I wish I could see how Flight Sim X would perform with all these new video cards with the big caches of RAM on the video card. I run a 7800GT right now and am curious to how much better all these new cards run.
Hey one and all.
Looking to set up a computer for my Grandma, and I have an old athlon K7 700mhz slot processor.
So im looking for a decent mobo, and maybe some ram. Id prefer it have an AGP slot but thats not necessary. So yea, let me know if you have anything your looking to get rid...
Hey Im getting rid of my last computer, just not enough time anymore!
SPECS:
Athlon 1800xp with an ABIT mobo,
512 ram,
100 gig HD
Geforce 2MX 400.
It comes in a big Inwin case.
Im askin 225 dollars shipped. I ship fed ex from my work. Im at work right now, just message me with any...