Recent content by WBHarrison88

  1. W

    Should i move back to IPS for gaming?

    Thanks! Great article, helped explain a lot
  2. W

    HTPC Software

    a lot of good info in here. I'm going to check out Plex. I've never heard of it.
  3. W

    Best "backup" or "cloud" software??

    I backup my data with a paid dropbox account. Its not a lot of data so its no problem but i guess this wouldn't work for everybody
  4. W

    will you be getting Ivy Bridge?

    I got 2500K more recently so I'll be sticking with it for a while, at least for another 3-5 years. I'm sure I'll be fine
  5. W

    Eyefinity Configuration Suggestions

    Band of Brother +1 a lot of good post in this thread, makes me want to go spend a ton of money on monitors haha
  6. W

    Show me your test Chasis!

    I've always wanted a test chassis but never pulled the trigger on one. I also couldn't decide if I should buy one or make one.
  7. W

    Kotaku: stop preordering games!

    The few times I have preordered anything its been with Amazon and usually for a lower price. I like to know I have a copy of the game saved for me and I will get it in the mail on release day while I am at work so I don't have to go to a store during my lunch hour or so.
  8. W

    Gamestop to sell steam vouchers

    I probably won't use it but its a nice option for sure.
  9. W

    Minecraft for 360?

    I will download the demo tonight. I might buy it as well even though I have it on PC. Its such an addictive game.
  10. W

    mATX Build Advice?

    I've heard the same reviews about ASUS of late, I still bought a board from them, the Maximus IV Gene-Z. I've loved it so far and haven't had a problem. A friend of mine bought one and had to return it, it turned into a nightmare he said. So I guess its luck of the draw. Hopefully all goes well!
  11. W

    TERA (The Exiled Realm of Arborea) Discussion Thread

    That's crazy about the death penalties. I never really thought about it I guess. They should probably fix that a little...
  12. W

    iPad project

    Awesome! I would like to see pictures of it installed as well!
  13. W

    New Lian Li PC- Q11 itx case : Specification & Feature

    Thats SICK!!! I'm seriously regretting my Corsair 650D! I love the way that looks and the green sets it off!! props...
  14. W

    Canned air alternative?

    a lot of good information in this thread! I think I might pull the trigger on the Datavac electric duster
  15. W

    what do you need a 1000+w psu for?

    I can't ever imagine needing 1000W to power a system I own. I would love to have a system where I would need that though! I feel a Newegg build coming on!....
Back
Top