Hey guys I recently replaced my beloved Asus P8P67 Deluxe due to the cold boot Issue, with an Asrock p67 Fatal1ty. Back with the Asus board I barely had to change any settings to reach 4.8Ghz OC @ 1.48v
But now with this new board Im having an overclocking nightmare, the asrock board works...
Yeah i was considering that as my last option since its the easiest. Dimming lights would still looks pretty nice too.
I was just looking at that but it would be a really expensive option.
-I thought each sata HDD had its own activity signal connector like the old IDE hdd's?
Every time you see a representation of the brain's nerves sending signals to each other, you see like a little wires lighting up.
So i thought about applying this to my case by having small LEDs running along each sata cable for each of my 4 HDDs, and lighting up every time there's HDD...
I recently upgraded one of my Xp rigs to Win 7, and i did a clean install [custom install > full] but gave me an option to install Win 7 on my secondary HDD which i did, but now i just want to go back XP since i don't really need win 7 on that rig. Weird thing is that when i boot [from my XP...
Im trying to OC my q6700 G0 but so far i only managed to reach 3.5Ghz stable @ 1.48v, while rams its at 860Mzh. temps are 50:idle 70:load. anything above that will result in my PC shutting down at random times. So far i only know to only raise the FSB, and Voltage, but i heard about that also...