• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by WarpedMonkey

  1. W

    2 X 2TB in RAID 1

    So finally I've ordered a pair of W20EARS and BlacX Duet. I'll do the "RAID 1" with Synkron. Let's hope everything fits together nicely.
  2. W

    2 X 2TB in RAID 1

    It's for home use. I want to store all my data on it (bunch of home movies, steam games, photos, etc.) I meant the TLER I think, people are saying that the RAID thinks the hard drive is dead since it doesn't respond.
  3. W

    2 X 2TB in RAID 1

    I'm in need of storage with redundancy and I want it to last long enough, hence the 2TB. I've been looking for a good RAID 1 enclosure with eSata and 2TB drives that will work. I was looking at the W20EARS, but it's been brought to my attention that they don't work so good in a RAID environment...
  4. W

    SPDIF Output to Amp

    B) Toslink Optical Digital - (cable not included) Connecting to the MixAmp’s™ rear OPTICAL input: Many PC motherboards and sound cards come standard with an optical (Toslink) digital output. You may need to adjust your PC’s Audio Properties, and enable Digital output (with XP, this is usually a...
  5. W

    SPDIF Output to Amp

    Ok here is my setup: - My SPDIF Output looks like a normal headphone jack (http://www.xoticpc.com/laptop/9280/92805.jpg) - A40 MixAmp, which I can connect to with either RCA (Red and White) or Coax (Orange) or TOSLink. - A pair of Sennheiser HD555 My computer doesn't have Coax as a digital...
  6. W

    New LG W2363V

    TN for sure
  7. W

    New LG W2363V

    Any thoughts on this new monitor ?? I think the specs look amazing for gaming. http://www.lge.com/products/model/detail/w2363v.jhtml http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story_s.asp?StoryId=1093267230
  8. W

    Looking for Excellent Gaming Monitor

    Any thoughts on the ASUS VW246H or LG W2453V. I really don't want any input lag....so the Dell 2408WFP really is out of the options.
  9. W

    Looking for Excellent Gaming Monitor

    I can't seem to find much info about the LG W2453V, but it seems pretty good. Only problem is I can't find it's input lag.
  10. W

    Looking for Excellent Gaming Monitor

    Glad to see an happy customer of the ASUS VW246H...I'm leaning toward this one or the LG L227WTG-PF...but the LG lack HDMI ports.
  11. W

    Looking for Excellent Gaming Monitor

    Alright, so after gathering all the information you guys gave me (and I really appreciate the quick responses and all), I come up with this. Maybe : ASUS VW246H ASUS VH242H LG L227WTG-PF - Seems pretty good, only missing HDMI, but I could get around Dell S2409W What do you think about the 2...
  12. W

    Looking for Excellent Gaming Monitor

    Well that's my main problem, I can't really wait. My TV is going to die soon (the color red goes out from time to time, not really good for gaming) and everything is falling apart. I wouldn't mind getting a monitor with a TN panel, because it's mainly for gaming and I don't need perfect color...
  13. W

    Looking for Excellent Gaming Monitor

    I've been looking around all night and can't seem to get an accurate answer. I've gathered around some information like TN panel are best for gaming, because of their very low input lag, but I can't come up with a monitor that everyone seems to give their "go for it". This is what I'm looking...
Back
Top