Recent content by Wall7486

  1. W

    975X MBs and 45nm CPUs

    That is good news for early Core2Duo adopters like me who jumped on the P5W DH when C2D first came out. However, I don't think this board can hold on any longer. From what I have read this board cannot clock the Quads with high FSB like the P35 and X38 boards. I've been lurking around to try...
  2. W

    DVD-ROM and CDG and VCD

    Let say a regular LITE-ON DVD-ROM, can it play CDG and VCDs right out of the box? I am trying to get a reasonably cheap DVD drive for my HTPC and I need the HTPC to play CDG and VCDs. Thanks.
  3. W

    Is the eVGA 131-K8-NF44-AX NF4 SLi mATX Vista compatible?

    Thank you for reply, I searched for keywords in that thread already. The only thing that comes up when I type in Vista are bashing and arguments that [H] members were inflicting at each other. I do have a feeling that this board will probably support Vista, but I just want to see if anybody in...
  4. W

    Is the eVGA 131-K8-NF44-AX NF4 SLi mATX Vista compatible?

    I am looking to build a rig around that motherboard. With Vista around the corner I just want to make sure that this board supports the OS because I read that some boards aren't Vista ready and this board came out a while back. Thanks.
  5. W

    Bad Axe 2 and fail overclocks

    Fluke could you be a bit more clear, I never used a bad axe so im not sure how it goes. So when you have a fail overclock the Bad Axe still boots to the BIOS?
  6. W

    Bad Axe 2 and fail overclocks

    I have question because I read a while back that the Bad Axe 1 had a little annoying thing where you have to clear the CMOS everytime an OC goes bad. Have this issue been solved yet in later revisions on the Bad Axe 1 and especially in the Bad Axe 2, because I am looking forward to getting one.
  7. W

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    So I assume you want to see the entire 24 hour of prime for my post mentok1982, before putting me on stable?
  8. W

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    Here is my set up E6400 @ 3.3 still priming after 11 hours w/ Scythe Infinity P5W DH w/ BIOS 0801 Mushkin Redline XP-8000 4-5-4-11 L624 A86 Vcore 1.4
  9. W

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    I hate to burst bubble. But the 3.6ghz overclock, I look at CPU-Z and it shows that you have 512MB at slot 1 and 3. So I assume that the system is running on 1 Gig of RAM is that correct?
  10. W

    975XBX's max ddr voltage and FSB

    So from what I've seen the board is stuck at 2.2V. Is that the case? and can the FSB go over 400?
  11. W

    1T or 2T on Core 2 Duo

    So all these 3.4ghz - 4ghz overclock are on 2Ts I assume. I just can't imagine CAS 4 to 5 timings with 400+ FSB at 1T.
  12. W

    Anyone know if the P5W DH Deluxe is being shipped with the new BIOS?

    Worst comes you call the BIOS department and they send you a new BIOS chip. I received mine yesterday for free and requested it last Friday.
  13. W

    1T or 2T on Core 2 Duo

    I'm wondering whether all these nice overlocks on the Core 2 Duo are 1T or 2Ts?
  14. W

    Anyone who ordered from Ewiz

    Mine was shipped approximately 10 min ago. A 6400. I still have a 6600 on pre-order with ShopBLT. Don't know if I should keep it. I'll see how the 6400 is when it comes and the ETA of the 6600. I do have intentions to build a 2nd rig with a gigabyte board for the killer FSB. But, for now I just...
  15. W

    Rate my CONROE Computer!

    240 dollar RAM and a 90 dollar video card. I know you probably want to overclock the proc, but your video card is going to be a bottleneck. I say go easier on the RAM, check out Outpost for some cas 4 OCZ RAM for 150-160 after rebate. Use the extra money on another video card.
Back
Top