Recent content by Waka75

  1. W

    Why Your Electric Vehicle ‘Fuel’ Will Be Free

    Instead of using the conventional nuclear reactors we should be putting more money into R&D on Thorium nuclear reactors. From what I read about it seems to be a much more viable nuclear fuel instead of uranium. It was experimented on during 1964-1969 but was discontinued because uranium was much...
  2. W

    Google Planning Music Store to Take on Apple

    I think this is great news. Though I hope Google doesn't kowtow to them music execs and start putting in some kind of stupid DRM or what not in their store. I'm going to do a wait and see approach. Like everyone says competition is good.
  3. W

    Today's College Students Lack Empathy

    I think the one thing people are not seeing why the wealthy or the well to do give to charity is because of the tax breaks. I'm not saying it's the sole reason but I'm sure no one is foolish to think other wise why they want a nice itemized deduction for it. From what I read from article here...
  4. W

    US Court Rules Against FCC on `Net Neutrality'

    The way I see it at least the government is "supposed" to be answerable to the people that put them in charge where as business is only answerable to their investers.
  5. W

    Intel & iBuyPower - Gulftown Giveaway Contest

    count me in! ;)
  6. W

    New 'Halo'-esque Look for Korea's Troops

    Um... no that is definitely not a Steyr AUG unless they started making bullpup rifles with the ammo mag ports in the front. ;) I agree that it looks like the OICW. I guess the failed US project may have found life in the South Korean military. I don't know if they miniaturized some of the...
  7. W

    Should IT Form a Union?

    I agree with most of the comments about not needing unions. Though unions do have their uses on certain industries just not this one. Now, I do agree that something does need to be done. I do like the idea in the article of a professional organization like the BAR or the AMA. I see that as a...
  8. W

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    Oh I'd like to have one!
Back
Top