ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in ... my wife won a GF2MX from Steve back in the day (I guess it's **************************** nowadays), so I think I'll try my hand at this drawing thing :)

Oh my tech forum has a first name, its H-A-R-D, my tech forum has a second name its F-O-R-U-M.

I want, I want, i really really want.

I am currently studying to become an IT. I am about to take the A+ exam and started studying for the Network + exam. I am in Cisco courses. That card will allow me to play Crisis on my Alienware with the settings turned to high albeit at a lower resolution. My 7900GT can only play Crisis at 1024x768 without AA or AF. And the settings all on Medium. Please send me that graphics card. I visit HardOCP multiple times a day and its an invaluable asset in my endeavors to be int he IT field and as a gamer.

my specs.

Alienware case
Pentium D 830 3.0Ghz
2GB DDR2 675 MHz
EVGA Nvidia 7900GT 256MB GDDR3 RAM
160GB 7200 RPM Samsung Sata Drive.
Audigy 2 sound card.

I said, I'd never go multi-gpu again so, congrats to the winner. It surely won't be me. Although, I would love to eat my words.

I would love to own the card that has caused the most controversy recently here at the [H], expect a full review along with realworld and synthetic benchmarks against my 8800GTX in my sig :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back