I twitter for fun. I have a bad memory and scared i might get Alzheimer at an old age. This would be nice to have when im old that i could actually look back before im completely gone. Of course i don't write stuff like taking a crap, when i leave and come home, when i go to school. I keep it...
I agree. A 13 year old should not be on the internet without an adult. Sorry, 13 year old's should be improving their skills in physics and science. Not wasting time on the internet.
Glade to see propaganda is being pushed out by usatoday, again. Do people leave there PC's on? maybe. Do I? maybe. Does it take 15 minutes to load my computer in-turn making me late? yes. Am i allowed to login early? no. Does it take two minutes to load seratel? yes.
The only reason i ask such a question is because i do notice degradation in music, video, and pictures. I see pictures that have been on a computer after 10 years don't look so great, some of the old mp3's have corruption to them when they've been transferred between computers.
My concern is...