Recent content by vroverload

  1. V

    Bad Axe 2 overclock software?

    Anybody know of any good overclock software for the 975XBX2 similar to the ntune softare offered by Nvidia? Intel has their desktop control center, but for some reasen I can't get it to work with Vista. Any thoughts? Thanks guys!
  2. V

    D975XBX2 overclock help!!!

    Alright, i'll admit it, i'm a noob! Could anyone out there please help me with my overclock attempt. You can see my specs in the sig below. I would like to run aroud 2.4 min if possible. Please share any suggestions or your own overclock settings and at least point me in the right direction as...
  3. V

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Plan on adding at least 2 more drives and 1 more grafix cards. Should be no problem hidind wires. I know the stock cooler looks dumb, but I haven't found exactly what I want yet.
  4. V

    Best PSU for this system in the 100 range!!!

    I gotta agree on the corsair, got one myself. Works awesome,
  5. V

    Thermaltake Gallery

    I know it's not much, but for now i'm happy. I will add another graphics card later and plan on adding at least 1 more hard drive. I also am looking at cpu coolers as we speak and would like something with a little more wow factor. I'm also tossing around the idea of sold cold case loghting. The...
  6. V

    The Coolermaster Gallery

    111
  7. V

    Help with new video card selection

    My brother is going to give me his bf2 and bf2142. I would like to play them with all the eye candy enabled. I also am looking forward to crysis when it comes out. That really looks like a graphics card killer. Maybe dual cards are the way to go?
  8. V

    Help with new video card selection

    I just got an Intel D975XBX2 for my birthday from my brother and don't have a clue about it. I'm currently using an old 866 p3 and really don't know anything about the newer hardware. Do I have to use an ATI brand card with it, or can I go Nvidia. I'd like to be able to game with it, and would...
Back
Top